Tuesday, December 25, 2007

One repeat!

Merry Xmas and Happy Chanukah everyone!

Its been somewhat stressful for me. Charlie (my kitty) is sick (he stopped eating on Sunday). I took him to the vet yesterday. He doesn't have a fever and the vet thinks it is either hairballs or a mild stomach infection. He is on antibiotics (I have two deep clawmarks to show for - when I give it to him) and I'm still waiting for them to work. As of this AM - he sniffed his food but still isn't eating. I need to take him back for bloodwork if he isn't better by tomorrow.

But I am making slow progress on my Southwest. I have just finished one repeat thru the color chart:



I love the result - but my hands are sore from so much weaving plus having to stop and tug the yarn to make sure it doesn't show from the front. There are so many colors with so much contrast that it is slow work to keep the back color from showing in the front. But I still love it! The final sweater will be a work of art!

I splurged this week and bought a Prime Rib to make today with Yorkshire Pudding. Yum!

No comments: