Not a lot of knitting going on around here (or at least not any that looks any different from what I have been posting since last August - hah!) - but its all about Thanksgiving today:
I am very grateful:
1) For living in this wonderful country where we have so many blessings and freedoms.
2) For almost 31 years of employment with a career that gives me challenges and the ability to learn from others.
3) For 35 days a year of vacation which gives me time to get away from #2 when I need it (hah!)
4) For my family (especially my 93 yr old mother) who puts up with my quirks but nourishes me with love, encouragement and other things I need.
5) For my beautiful home and backyard which takes up a lot of time but gives me a haven from the world and peace.
6) For peanuts and Victor mouse traps which helped me rid of 5 mices (so far)! I thought the photo was relevant since I have been naming them (Minnie, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Uncle Scrooge thus far).
7) For my amazing Charlie, Belle, and Jesse - my life revolves around you - and without you I would be empty. You make me laugh, make me crazy, make me happy.
I have so much and on this day - when so many in the world are suffering and in pain - I am so grateful and thankful for all these blessings.
Having said that - I wish this face rash which I got from an allergic reaction to Zyrtec would go away@!!!!