Sunday, May 25, 2008

Buzzzzzzzzzzing Along!

I have the stitch marker move down and I'm buzzzzing along on my Bee Fields shawl. Here I am around 50 rows (they are taking longer now with more repeats):



And another closeup - such a pretty pattern:



And here is moi and my blocked Mr Greenjeans. I think I would go up one size the next time. It fits but I would prefer more ease. It is pretty though. I found a silver dome button with a deer carved in it - very artsy.



And I am blocking the Antique Lace:



You block it all stretched apart and then sew a seam up the sides to form the sleeves. Brilliant!



I watched Lucy Neatby's DVD on Intarsia (number one) today. The actual knitting looks easy - all the stuff you do to fix the back looks really tedious! But I'm willing to try it. I won an Ebay auction for Kaffe Fassette's Foolish Virgins yarn kit. The yarn is gorgeous and the pattern is wonderful too.

So I have one more day off! Hoping to get thru the Beehive section of the shawl. Maybe?

No comments: